Monday, February 11, 2013
February Sketch Day Two!
We hope you can join us February 16, as we continue the new format for our twice-a-month Saturday sketch sessions by Debbie Sanders and Allison Davis! The layouts above are the choices for our February Sketch Day Two sessions.
How this works:
• Pre-register for sessions at 10am or 2pm by calling 417-886-0440;
• Bring basic tools and adhesives;
• Receive two free computer sketches;
• Make the double-page layout you like best;
• Pay for papers used -- the total usually comes to a little over $4.
• If you want to make both the Debbie and Allison layouts above, order a duplicate set of papers when you register. All duplicate sets of paper orders must be placed prior to the Saturday class.
• If you want to purchase the embellishment add-on (shown below), order it when you register. All embellishment add-on orders must be placed prior to the Saturday class. This embellishment is not used on the layout samples shown above, but is offered for those of you who want to add another level of interest and creativity to your pages.
• All kits must be requested before the class activities take place on Saturday.
• The fee for a kit is $5, and is due at the time the request is made.
• If you need the kit shipped to you, the shipping charge is an additional $5.99.
• The best deal for our long-distance customers? Join the monthly Super Sketch Club and get the Super-Saver three layout kit, the Sketch Day One layout kit, and the Sketch Day Two layout kit (materials and sketches for five double-page layouts plus two bonus sketches) for $20 plus $6.99 shipping.
SUPER SKETCH CLUB MEMBERS:
You also get two sketches and choose which one of the layouts above you want to make.
• If you occasionally want to make both the Debbie and Allison layouts from a particular Saturday, order a duplicate set of paper ONLINE ONLY at scrapbookgeneration.com. (Limited number of extra sets available. Once they sell out, the option is unavailable. Click here to order.
• You can order the embellishment that coordinates with the layouts this week. The embellishment this week is a $2.48 decorative sticker sheet and tiny word sticker sheet combo. This embellishment is not used on the layout samples, but is offered for those of you who want to add another level of interest and creativity to your pages. (Limited number of embellishment add-ons available ONLINE ONLY at scrapbookgeneration.com. Once they sell out, the option is unavailable. This add-on does not increase your shipping fee! Click here to order.
• If you know that you'll ALWAYS want to be able to make both the Debbie and Allison layouts, you can enroll in Super Sketch Club Double Up. For an additional $10 per month, you'll receive a duplicate set of identical materials for the Sketch Day One and Sketch Day Two portions of the club. (By doing this, you will be able to make both Allison layouts and both Debbie layouts that will be shown on the blog each month.) Sign up for Double Up by clicking here.
Posted by Scrapbook Generation at 2:56 PM